Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Published

Today I published my second book. 
It was a lot of work. 
That's an understatement. 

It's always scary because you put so much of yourself in a book and you wonder how it will be received and if it will be received. It's been a year and a half in the making. It's a relief and a little bit stressful at the same time. It's also exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. I should have the links for it available in a few days and I will post them as they become available. Wow. Does this mean I need to write another one? I actually already started . :)
This was one of the choices I had for my author picture. Kent Miles took them last year. He's a really good photographer and he was so patient with me.  He really wanted me to use this one but I chose the one on the top left of my blog which I like a little better but I thought I would at least post this today. Thanks Kent.

No comments:

Post a Comment