Thursday, March 13, 2014

Today I Felt Good

Today I felt as good as I've felt in three months. I am so grateful because it's been a long three months. I definitely have turned the corner and now I am just trying to not overdo and get my stamina back day by day.
 I visited Hannah and Nathan this afternoon.
The first thing Nathan told me when I got there was that he went to a chocolate store. It wasn't until 15 minutes later when we had a Google talk session with Grandpa at work that I found out that Grandpa took them to the chocolate store. Sarah never said a word. :) They are so delightful and they make me laugh. Hannah repeats back whatever you say and today she kept saying "Google Hangout" while Nathan kept laughing. Fun, fun, fun.

This evening I went to a Stake Relief Society meeting celebrating the organization of Relief Society in Nauvoo in 1842. They did a reenactment of that first meeting as if we were there. It was a short play. They wore period costumes and had period displays. It was incredibly well done and I felt blessed to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment