Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Blossoms

I wish I knew who to attribute this picture to, but I don't. I saw it posted with a slew of other pictures after the General Women's meeting a week and a half ago. So to whoever took this picture and posted it, thanks. It's my screensaver. The trees around Temple Square are in full bloom right now and this is what they look like. It's such a pretty time of year.

Speaking of good photography, I want to give a shout out to my daughter Elisa's good friend Amy Jo. I was looking at her photography blog this afternoon. She's a very good photographer. She's got some photos of spring flowers that are excellent. http://www.amyjosphotography.com/

Earlier today I visited Emma. She's been sick, sick, SICK for days. I brought my stethoscope to listen to her lungs. I sent her to the Instacare...again-2nd or 3rd time in the last few days! Diagnosis: pneumonia. Yuck. The doctor apologized for missing the diagnosis earlier. Ugh. Get better Emma!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh Liz, you make me feel so cool. :) I am so glad you enjoyed the pictures and that you used your blog to spread the word. Tonight I took a group of YW to temple square and did a whole night about taking pictures. We took a ton of flower pictures. It was awesome. They were awesome.

    ReplyDelete