Monday, April 7, 2014

Transferred Again

I haven't posted much about Seth in a while. There is not too much to post. He was transferred last week and has a new companion. The funny thing is that his new companion's Mom was looking for a missionary scripture online and came across my blog. She put two and two together and figured out that her son and Seth were companions. Small world. Here's just a little bit (really-just a little bit) from today's email.

"Dear Family,

[My companion] is an excellent missionary. He is kind, patient, diligent, persistent, and a good teacher. I really appreciate the fact that he is so persistent, and how he teaches a lot on the first contact. It is helping me learn how to be persistent as well.

Thanks for all the love and support. I know that God lives. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I bear testimony that the Priesthood was lost, and has been restored to the earth today through the prophet Joseph Smith.

Love, Elder Freeman"

No comments:

Post a Comment