Sunday, May 4, 2014

Family

First and foremost,
Happy Anniversary Ian and Jessa!!
Where did that year go?!
 Ian telling the news of their pregnancy
to family at my nephew's wedding on Friday.
Jim's Mom and Dad with Jessa and Ian
It was the wedding of Jim's sister
Kirsten's son. Jim always makes her laugh.
 Emma and Kirsten's daughter Becca-
The brunette and blonde twins of sorts
even though they are cousins.
I love this one of Sarah and Jim
Emma, Sarah, and Elisa
 I just have to throw this picture of these tulips in here,
they were so pretty.
Ian's eyes are closed and my collar was up on one side,
but it's a metaphor for family-
nothing is perfect, but we sure love each other.
Much better. :)
All eyes are open.
My girls.♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. I really love that picture of Dad and Aunt Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete