Monday, October 20, 2014

Thoughts From A Missionary

It's interesting to read how hard Seth is trying to be an effective missionary. This is from his email home today:

"I feel so blessed to be serving a mission. We had some tiring and stressful experiences this week that kind of drained us, but we are growing so much from them...each of us are growing greatly by learning from each other. I want to work on having greater patience this week, and reacting in kindness to anything that comes up. I feel like I can do better in that regard. I have learned a lot about the power of quiet influence, persuasion, and inviting others to be better. God lives. He loves us. This is His gospel. Because He lives there is something greater out there that we can rely on when we are faced with our own imperfections."

Those are good thoughts to ponder. We miss Seth around here, but I am grateful he is serving the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment