Monday, November 24, 2014

Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole

I am happy to announce the publication of my latest book

http://www.amazon.com/Faith-Hath-Made-Thee-Whole/dp/1503193047/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1416683083&sr=1-1&keywords=thy+faith+hath+made+thee+whole

 
I am very pleased with the finished product. I have been working on this book most of this year. It combines an insightful lesson I learned as a nursing student regarding wellness with the many meanings of the scripture phrase “Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole.” The message is healing, hopeful, and Christ-centered. It is meant to serve a broad audience.

Description: What does it mean to be whole? In three different instances in the scriptures the Lord told those who sought His help, “Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole.” Drawing upon the important lessons those stories teach, the author shares a message of hope detailing what is needed to realize the physical, emotional, and spiritual balance attainable for all God’s children. Wholeness, in every sense of the word, is possible because of faith in Jesus Christ.

The basic message in this book is something I have been thinking about for almost 35 years. It has been a pleasure to write about those thoughts and expand my original message to include supporting stories and scriptures. It has been a pleasure to write, and I have had many touching learning experiences along the way. I hope those who read it enjoy it just as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I also decided it was time to have an official author page on Facebook. I have also updated my author website:
My Books:

No comments:

Post a Comment